Yay: Games Teams, C Certificates, Yeringberg, trophies ready and a fantastic rally coming up!
Hoping all have slept in,eaten lots of easter eggs and ridden their ponies a lot.
• Our C cert group is up and going and preparing for examination in October. Please make sure you have paid your $40 (book and exam fee) to secure your place or see me on Sunday to organise it. I will need all Parents to sign the form for zone to confirm your place in the certificate. This will need to be done on Sunday
• Our first games practice is Sunday after the rally from 2.30 to 3.30. It looks like we have two teams ready to go. Everyone is welcome to train and see if games is for you. Beginners will be included. This is the first time I have seen Hurstbridge get a team together and I am very happy with the response we have received. Thanks Lars for your training so far. We have Jemima from St Andrews training us on Sunday and an invitation to train with Yarrambat on the tenth. There will be a small cost involved as we work out our training costs. Parent helpers will be more than welcome!
• Please make Colleen Waddell welcome to the club as an instructor and a big yay for Alex who is now teaching for us again.
• Thank you to all the volunteers helping at Yeringberg this weekend and to Lisa and Greta who attended our working bee duty.
• Congratulations to all our members out there and competing. Hursty has been hauling in the ribbons!!
• Please check the DC Board for the breakdown of our end of year awards. We have tried to make it easy to understand how they are awarded and the time frame we use for the awards. I will also add a link to our website so you can view the trophy descriptions at any time
• Thanks to everyone last rally. The grounds were left spotless and pack up was done in record time.
Tip of the month: Don’t wait to be asked. Kids and parents are always more than welcome to help. As a club we are like a big family: Please help eachother.