Winter has set in with a vengeance. Please keep your ponies warm and make sure they have adequate hay and increase hard feeds if needed.
- We are looking at booking the dentist for next month at the July rally. Please watch out for the email regarding booking your horse/horses in. They should be seen by the dentist every 6 to 12 months
- Thank you to all who attended and helped at the Freshmans Day. The kids had fun and Nina provided an excellent course and coaching. Thank you to Lachlan who worked very hard in the canteen for us.
- Uniforms including rainproof jackets will be ordered soon. Please see Jaqui to check sizes and place your order. Payment will be needed before collection of uniform
- Stella will be stepping down from Canteen duties at the end of the year. If you think you could help at the canteen please see Stella or Julia. We are hoping the role may be a shared one
- Can everyone please fill in the new duty roster for the next 12 months. You are required to help at 2 rallies either in the canteen or grounds and ALSO help at one event. This is part of your membership obligations. The form will be on the table under the DC board. Please see Lisa Banks if you have any queries
- Remember to sign in before you ride and check the DC board for upcoming events
- Winter Woollies is on again on 19th Check out our program and please try to help at the event. Andrea will have a detailed helper list for you to choose which duty you prefer.
We are looking at the groups this month in order to assess the members and do some rearranging for the following year. Next month will see some changes to groups.
Have a great Rally